1. Barcelona will push again for César Azpilicueta in the next days. Azpilicueta wants Barcelona move but he is going to be professional with Chelsea. The deal depends on the decision between both clubs.
2. Atalanta have reached full agreement with RB Leipzig for the signing of Ademola Lookman. The transfer fee is about €15m with add-ons included.
3. Manchester United football director is stepping up his pursuit of Red Bull Salzburg striker, Benjamin Sesko. Talks have already been made with his agent. This sport news is sourced from Daily Express.
4. Roma and PSG will continue to negotiate in the coming days over the transfer of Gini Wijnaldum. All parties want to find a solution. This sport news is sourced from DiMarzio.
5. Charles de Ketelaere will push again in the next hours in order to join AC Milan. Agreement with Club Brugge is getting closer but it is not yet completed.
Content created and supplied by: Sportsmannie (via Opera
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform