Click The Follow Button On Top For More Transfer Updates
Here are some Latest Transfer News from Europe's Top 5 League's
1) Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing Demarai Gray.The 24-year old has entered the final year of his Leicester City deal and Spurs are Keen to sign players cheap due to financial instability caused by coronavirus (Source:The Times)
2)Edin Dzeko is bracing himself to leave As Roma at the end of season.
Despite penning a 2-year deal last year,the clubs failure to qualify for the Champions League have left them short on cash.(Source:Correire dello sports)
3) Manchester United will not get Jadon Sancho in a cut-price deal despite the financial impact of Covid-19.
Sancho's current £190,000 a week contract runs to 2022,which Dortmund believes puts them in a position of strength in any talks with United.(Source:BBC Sports)
4) Manchester City have identified the Ajax and Argentine left-back Nicolas Tagliafico as a summer target.
The 27-year-old has hinted he will leave Ajax before the start of next season,fueling a talk of a move to Man City,Arsenal,Barcelona and Psg(Source:Sky Sports)
5) Manchester City have agreed personal terms with Valencia winger Ferran Torres.
All that remains is for Manchester City to reach an agreement with Valencia to sell Torres who has one year on his existing contract.(Source:Euro Sports)
6)Deal Done:Oliver Skipp has signed a new contract at Tottenham until 2024(Source: Tottenham Hotspur)
7) Antonio Rudiger is facing an uncertain future,with Chelsea Football Club yet to offer the defender a new contract (Source:Daily Mail)
8)Quique Setien has admitted he doesn't know if he will be coaching Barcelona when they resume their Uefa Champions League campaign in August as he acknowledged his job is in danger after the team's failed La Liga defence(Source:Goal)
Content created and supplied by: FootballPlanet (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More