From an amateur winger during his brief stint at Chelsea FC, Mohammed Salah has worked his way up to be one of the most prolific goal scorers in the English top-flight league. After Mohammed Salah left Chelsea FC, he spent some years in two Italian clubs Roma and Florentina before opting to join Liverpool FC in 2017 for £35 million. Since joining Liverpool in 2017, his records every season has been nothing short of success. Below are all the records he has broken since joining Liverpool FC;
According to a popular Liverpool fans page @liverpoolfcpost_
1. He has scored the highest number of goals in a premier league season (32 goals)
2. He's the only player to score against 17 premier league clubs in a season.
3. He has won the premier league player of the month in a single season (3)
4. He's the only player to score the highest number of goals in its debut season(44 goals)
5. The only African player in Premier League with the highest number of goals in a season (32 goals)
6. He has won the most Liverpool player of the month award in a season(7)
7. He's is the only player to score in 24 premier league games.
8. He's the fastest Liverpool player to score 50 premier league goals. It took him 69 games to achieve it.
9. The only player to score 70 goals in 100 premier league appearances for Liverpool.
10. The first player to score more goals than three premier league teams in a season. (West Brom, Swansea, and Huddersfield).
11. He's the first Player to Score the most goals for Liverpool in a single season (34 goals).
Please if you have any questions on any number above please identify in the comments section below, and I will clarify them for you.
Content created and supplied by: Jeksblog (via Opera News )