Arsenal football club has been having indescribable season so far as they have lost eleven points out of the maximum 21 points this season. They seem to have bounced back, but the last match against Brighton was another cause for alarm. The fans were beginning to have trust in Arteta before the draw against Brighton in the EPL. The big question is, can Arsenal have a couple of wins and draws from their next 10 matches across all competitions?
Let us take a look at their next 10 matches across all competitions after this international break.
2. On Friday, 22nd October: Arsenal will be at home against Aston Vila by 8:00pm in the English Premier League.
3. Tuesday, 26th October; Arsenal plays Leeds United at home in the Carabao Cup by 7:45pm.
4. Saturday, 30th October: Leicester City plays Arsenal in the English Premier League by 12:30pm.
5. Sunday, 7th November: Arsenal plays against Watford in the English Premier League by 2:00pm.
6. Saturday, 20th November; Liverpool plays Arsenal in the English Premier League by 5:30pm.
7. Saturday, 27 November: Arsenal's plays Newcastle United at home in the English Premier League by 12:30pm.
8. Tuesday, 30th November: Manchester United plays against Arsenal in English Premier League by 8:00pm.
9. Saturday, 4th December: Everton plays Arsenal in the English Premier League by 3:00pm.
10. Saturday, 11th December: Arsenal plays against Southampton United in the EPL by 3:00pm.
The games are not tough ones that Arsenal won't win most of the game. But there is a game that will be highly anticipated, it is the game between Manchester United and Arsenal. Arsenal has not kept the flag flying and Manchester United has also not being in a good form recently the game will be highly unpredictable.
The only cause for alarm for Arsenal will be the game against Liverpool. Do you think Arsenal can have points or point in the game against Liverpool? Let's know your thoughts on this question in the comments' section.
Content created and supplied by: Interestinggist (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More