1. After just five Premier League matches, Chelsea already have 10 different goal scorers.
2. Bruno Fernandes has scored in all three of his PL matches against Villa, each goal coming from a penalty.
Bruno Fernandes put United ahead from the spot after earning the penalty himself when going down under pressure from Ezri Konsa.
The United midfielder attempted a pirouette and ended up spinning into the Villa defender, catching Konsa on the ankle in the process.
3. Norwich won their last Premier League match at Goodison Park 2-0 in November 2019.
4. Jamie Vardy has been involved in 86% of Leicester's goals over their last six PL matches.
5. Watford have recorded five wins over Newcastle, more than against any other PL team.
6. Liverpool have lost just one of their last 27 PL matches against promoted sides.
Content created and supplied by: EzzyDViper (via Opera
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform