Chelsea have found a lot of joy in the FA Cup and also found happiness in been the fourth most successful club in the history of the FA Cup and they have won the FA Cup 8 times.
Chelsea first won the FA Cup triumph in 1970 and they had to wait for another 27 years to win it again.
Yes, it will take a lot of effort from Chelsea players and also from their Manager Thomas Tuchel to win the FA Cup finals that is coming up anytime soon.
Chelsea beat Manchester City 1-0 in the Semi final of the FA Cup:
Without further ado, let's take a look at five of Chelsea's top moments in the FA Cup.
1. Peter Osgood guides Chelsea to first FA Cup triumph as he scored in the second leg against Leeds United.
2. In the 2012 FA Cup finals, Chelsea thrashed Tottenham Hotspur on the 5-1. These goals were achieved with the help of Frank Lampard, Didier Drogba, Ramires, Malouda and Mata.
I believe that was one of the most important match for the Blues then.
3. In 2007, Didier Drogba scored an extra-time goal in the final against Manchester United. The clash was a historic match as Manchester United and Chelsea were also undoubtedly two of the strongest clubs in Europe at the time.
4. In 2010 FA Cup, Didier Drogba scored an amazing goal that helped Chelsea retain the FA Cup.
5. In 1997 FA Cup, Roberto Di Matteo scored a thunderbolt goal against Middlesbrough.
Photo of Matteo and other Chelsea players in 1997 FA Cup:
Don't forget to like, follow, share and comment after reading this article.
Content created and supplied by: KlassicBlogger (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More