According to recent statistics made, Spainish club Real Madrid, currently ranked as the 6th most successful club in the world based on the number of league titles won so far. Let's take a look at the names of teams that made it to the top 10 list below.
1. Rangers - Scottish club Rangers, are currently ranked as the most successful European club in the world, based on the number of league titles won.
Rangers since it's creation, has won the Scottish premier league title for a record of 55 times.
2. Celtic - Rangers are closely followed at the top of the list by fellow Scottish club Celtic, who currently has 52 league titles (3 behind Rangers who are currently occupying the first position).
3. Benfica (Portugal) - 37 league titles.
5. Ajax - Ajax recently overtook Real Madrid on the list, following their recent Eredivisie title.
6. Real Madrid on the other hand, made it to the 6th position with 35 laliga titles won so far so good. See the photo below for more details.
Note: Manchester United, Barcelona, Chelsea and PSG did not make it to the list due to the number of league titles they currently has.
What are your thoughts about this? Kindly leave a message in the comments section below.
Content created and supplied by: 360SportUpdatez (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More