It may actually be easy to find replacements for those on the sidelines.
- Barcelona are left without Gerard Pique and Sergi Roberto for the next few months.
- Besides, Ronald Araujo hasn't yet recovered from injury.
- Samuel Umtiti is injured again and can't help the team.
- Koeman has already used Frenkie de Jong in the centre-back position; besides, the Dutchman also played there at Ajax.
- Meanwhile, Sergio Busquets is expected to be fit for Tuesday.
- If Ousmane Dembele's injury is confirmed, he can be replaced with Francisco Trincao or Pedri.
Possible starting XI vs Osasuna:
- Araujo is expected to recover for Sunday's league game vs Osasuna.
- De Jong could take his place in the midfield again and play alongside Miralem Pjanic.
Bercelona are in serious injury crisis but could be well managed if the manager can utilize what he has at the moment. The fact that they lost to Athletico Madrid means they need to bucle up as they are losing the grip on the league table too early in the season which requires urgent hard work to keep up.
Content created and supplied by: Mansantos (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More