The Italian Serie A returns back to action after a short international break as players return to their club for the final stage of the 2020/2021 football season. Serie A is heating up and is gaining momentum as the season as three teams are currently in the race to clinch the prestigious title.
Inter Milan are on top of the Serie A table after polling 65 points from their 27 matches. Antonio Conte's Inter Milan are the favourite to win the Serie A title this season after leading AC Milan and Juventus with wide margins of 9 and 10 points respectively.
Italian Serie A Golden Boot Race, Who Is leading?
Let's take a look at the Serie A Top scorer table to see who is on the lead and possible winners.
1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) - 23 goals
2. Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan) - 19 goals
3. Luis Muriel (Atalanta) - 16 goals
4. Lautaro Martinez (Inter Milan) - 14 goals
5. Ciro Immobile (Lazio) - 14 goals
6. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (AC Milan) - 14 goals
7. Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli) - 13 goals
8. Jao Pedro (Cagliari) - 13 goals
9. Dusan Vlahovic (Florentina) - 12 goals
10. Simy (Crotone) - 12 goals
Check out the full table below
Who do you think will win the Italian Serie A Golden boot Award this season?
Content created and supplied by: Internet_Gist (via Opera News )