Football is a game of passion. While some players are lifting trophies every season, some players are struggling with just a trophy to add to their career. Here are 6 players that have not won a single trophy In their career while some is yet to win.
1. Harry Edward Kane MBE (born 28 July 1993) is an English professional footballer who plays as a striker for Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur and captains the England national team.
Regarded as one of the best strikers in the world, Kane is known for his prolific goalscoring record and ability to link play. Despite his goal scoring form, Kane is yet to win a trophy in his career as a footballer.
2. Matthew Paul Le Tissier (born 14 October 1968) is an English football television pundit and former professional footballer.
Le Tissier spent his entire professional club career with Southampton and won eight caps for the England national team before turning to non-League football in 2002; his loyalty garnered special affection from Southampton's fans who nicknamed him "Le God". How ever, Matt Le Tissier has never won a single trophy in his entire football career.
3. Radja Nainggolan (born 4 May 1988) is a Belgian professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Italian club Cagliari Calcio, on loan from Inter Milan.
Nicknamed Il Ninja, he spent his entire professional career in Italy, representing Piacenza, Cagliari, Roma and Inter Milan and making over 350 Serie A appearances. He was named four consecutive times in the Serie A Team of the Year .
A Belgium international for eight years, Nainggolan played 30 times for his country (scoring six goals) and represented it at Euro 2016.
4. Samir Handanović (born 14 July 1984) is a Slovenian professional footballer who serves as captain and plays as a goalkeeper for Italian club Inter Milan. Handanovic is yet to win a trophy and Inter Milan is currently leading in their domestic league this season which will see Handanovic lifting his first trophy ever.
5. Antonio Di Natale (born 13 October 1977) is an Italian association football coach and former professional player who played as a forward . He is currently in charge as head coach of Serie C club Carrarese. Antonio Di Natale has never lift a trophy in his entire career before.
6. Dimitri Payet (born 29 March 1987) is a French professional footballer who plays for Ligue 1 club
Olympique de Marseille and the France national team. A set-piece specialist, known for his accurate, bending free kicks, he primarily plays as an attacking midfielder, and is described as a player who is "blessed with terrific technique and dribbling skills" but has not won a trophy before.
Please share your thoughts on this with us in the comment section. Don't forget to follow us for more updates and lot of engagement .
We always appreciate your precious time and effort used in reading out article. Thank you.
Content created and supplied by: EmiLyt (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More