We'll be seeing more free agents next summer if these players fail to renew their contract. We've seen Top players like Lionel Messi, Donnarumma, Sergio Ramos and Aguero left their clubs as a free agent this summer. I will be looking forward to showing you the 10 big name players that will become free agents next summer.
1. Italian winger Lorenzo Insigne has only one year left on his current contract at Napoli, he will become a free agent next summer if he fail to renew his contract at the club. The Italian winger is one of the top performers in the euros 2020 tournament.
2. Paulo Dybala also has one year left on his current contract, but his decision is to stay at the Italian club. He loves Juventus and the board is currently negotiating with his agent over a new contract, according to multiple reports, but if they failed to find agreement until next summer, he will become a free agent.
3. Ousmane Dembele also has one year left on his current contract with Barcelona and he will be a free agent next summer. They are rumors claiming that the French winger could join Juventus as a free agent next summer.
4. Kylian Mbappe will love to play for Real Madrid next summer and the French youngster is currently having problems in renewing his contract with the Ligue 1 side. According to multiple reports, Kylian Mbappe wants to leave despite the arrival of Lionel Messi.
5. Portuguese legend Cristiano Ronaldo could also leave Juventus next summer if he failed to renew his contract with the Italian club. He only has one year left on his current contract at the club.
6.Angel DI Maria
7. Franck Kessie
8. Leon Goretzka
9. Paul Pogba
10. Luis Suarez
Photo credit: google and twitter.
Content created and supplied by: SandrasNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More