He is the first player in Premier League history to score in nine consecutive games against a single opponent.
He also has scored his 100th goal for Liverpool in all competitions. And fans have reacted on Twitter to the star player performance. See some reactions below.
- Sadio Mane scores in his 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐡 straight game against Crystal Palace.
- He’s the only player to score in nine consecutive games against the same team in Premier League history 😤 https://t.co/Q78cLQLmux
- Sadio Mané is the 18th player to score 100+ goals across all competitions for Liverpool.
He's only the second African player to achieve this after Mohamed Salah. 🙌
- #LFC https://t.co/Lff10VNcOO
Sadio Mané is the first player in Premier League history to score in nine consecutive games against a single opponent. 🇸🇳
- 100 - Sadio Mané has scored his 100th goal for Liverpool in all competitions, 10 of which have come against Crystal Palace, his most against a single opponent for the Reds. Centurion. https://t.co/gJ4x7qNl34
Content created and supplied by: Brookenews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More