Below are the short review of March to April 2020 crisis.
1. Covid-19 was declared a pandemic by W.H.O and around the world, lockdown began. This caused a global economic reaction that lead to the worst single day point drop for Dow Jones industrial average.
2. Tokyo Summer Olympics was cancelled.
4. Covid-19 first relief bill was passed in the U.S. This helped millions of people and businesses too.
5. Boris Johnson, U.K prime minister tested positive to Covid-19.
6. Tom Brady after a legendary run with the English patriots signed with Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
7. Tiger King became a quarantine smash.
8. Yahoo celebrated 25 years.
1. One of the deadliest mass shootings in Canada's history occured in Nova Scotia.
2. New York was greatly affected by high number of Covid-19 cases.
3. Quibi, highly anticipated mobile streaming service was launched but shut down six months after the launch.
Content created and supplied by: Cakgot44 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More