- Dwayn the rock Johnson in the movie Hercules It takes a lot for Dwayn The Rock Johnson to bulk up for any role, considering how muscular the former WWE superstar already is. But Johnson took things to another level to play the “paragon of masculinity” in Hercules.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger in the movie Even for Arnold Schwarzenegger it’s hard to get much more bulked up than “former body builder world champion’’ and “seven-time Mr. Olympia winner”. But Schwarzenegger’s work on predator went above and beyond.
- Genard butler in the movie 300By the end of his training for 300, it looked like Gerard Butler could actually lead the Spartan army.
- Joe Mangniello in the movie TRUE BLOODJoe Mangniello has established himself as one of the fittest, most shredded dudes in Hollywood, but his first career breakout came on HBO’s True Blood, in which he bulked up to play the werewolf Alcide Herveaux
- Mark Wahlberg in the movie PAIN AND GAINMark Wahlberg has bulked up for a number of his roles —including The Fighter, the Transformers series, and Deepwater Horizon—but his work on Pain & Gain went beyond even his usual standards.
Content created and supplied by: AmeboCaster (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More