Here are the latest transfer news from the camp of Manchester United, Arsenal, Manchester City and The Rest Of Europe Top Clubs.
- Victor Osimhen has passed a medicals Napoli in Rome yesterday, but there are still outstanding items that require resolving.
- Manchester United forward Mason Greenwood will earn a new Old Trafford deal worth £40,000 a week, just nine months after he signed his last.
- Manchester United have identified Watford forward Ismaila Sarr as a cheaper alternative to Jadon Sancho,with Dortmund still unwilling to budge on their £15 masking price for the English winger.
- Arsenal have begun talks over a swap deal for Philippe Coutinho, with hopes of letting Matteo Guendouzi join Barcelona as part of a deal. A potential swap is seen by the Gunners as a way to get around Mikel Arteta's 'strict' budget.
- Arsenal are willing to trigger Joelson Fernandes’ £41m release clause in his Sporting Lisbon contract. The 17-year-old dubbed the next Cristiano Ronaldo is being tracked by Barca and Juve but the Gunners hope to steal a march and secure his services.
- Philliipe Coutinho is interested In a move to Liverpool, but Jurgen Klopp favours a move for Bayern Munich Midfielder Thiago Alcantara
Rest Of Europe
- Nigel Pearson has been sacked as Watford manager.
- Manchester City will have to break the world record transfer fee for a defender to sign José Gimenez. Pep Guardiola is planning an overhaul of his defence but if City want to sign Gimenez they have been told they will have to pay £109.1m.
- Inter Milan have pulled out of the running to sign Fiorentina forward Federico Chiesa. Juventus are now the only side still interested in signing the 22-year-old, due to his reported €50m price tag.
- Manchester City star Raheem Sterling is edging ever closer to penning a record-breaking £10m-a-year deal with Adidas. The partnership with the sports brand may also help realise Sterling's rumoured future ambition of playing for Real Madrid.
- Huddersfield Town have sacked manager Danny Cowley and assistant manager Nicky Cowley.
What are your thoughts on this transfer news?
Content created and supplied by: Joy555 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More