NOTE: Before Proceeding To Read, Please Don't Forget To Click, Comment, Share and Follow if it was helpful.
Let's hear your views on today's football news.
- Arsenal: Tierney prediction comes true and Sanllehi told to seal triple deal.
- Unai Emery 'in talks to become Villarreal boss as he looks for first job since Arsenal.
- Nigel Pearson sacked: A look at the records of Watford's three bosses this term.
- PL manager reveals talks are ongoing with Man United to sign 23-year-old star on loan.
- West Ham signing this 23-year-old Championship ace would boost depth in a key area of the squad.
- Watford part company with manager Pearson - Statement.
- Latest Arsenal transfer rumours: Ceballos' decision, triple deal advised, Van Persie claim.
- Chelsea boss Lampard desperate to sign this one type of player this summer, claims.
- Don’t Regret Newcastle United Move Says Departed Winger.
- Transfer Budget Revelations, Frenchman Linked Again, And Consortium Still Confident.
- Nigel Pearson was sensationally sacked after bust-up with Watford’s top brass.
- West Ham United Ready To Launch A Move For Talented Full-Back: What Will He Add To Moyes’ Side?
- Watford sack Pearson with two games remaining.
Premier League Match Fixtures For Today
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United
Sheffield United vs Everton
Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Crystal Palace
La Liga Matches For Today
Juventus vs Lazio
- Tammy Abraham makes shock Chelsea transfer decision - and it could interest Wolves Birmingham.
- Chelsea boss Lampard desperate to sign this one type of player this summer.
- Solskjaer makes 7 changes, Pogba misses out: Man Utd's predicted XI vs Chelsea.
- Philippe Coutinho to Arsenal: Barcelona prepare Guendouzi swap deal, Edu 'endorses' transfer.
- Havertz 'very interested' in Chelsea transfer but next two games will be crucial.
- Gary Neville suggests Man United should sign 22-year-old.
- Transfer Talk: Sancho 'must push' for Man United transfer.
- Chelsea stall over Dean Henderson interest; Blades sign replacement.
- Bournemouth's relegation from Premier League could allow Liverpool to swoop for former target.
- Mikel Arteta's verdict on the players Arsenal should target in summer transfer window.
- Newcastle United have made their mind up on their three loan players – but Steve Bruce thinks deal talks could drag out.
- Former PL ace urges Man United to make a move for rising 21-year-old England star.
- The former Birmingham City man tasked with relegating Aston Villa.
- Latest Tottenham transfer rumours: Daniel Levy drops hint, £75m Liverpool deal to be hijacked.
- Latest Chelsea transfer rumours: Havertz boost, Hazard hints at return, Willian.
-Leeds United urged to sign experienced Premier League duo following promotion.
- Man United tipped to make a move for PL star over Serie A ace.
- Transfer LIVE: Man City targeting Douglas Costa
Nigel Pearson sacked: Who is in contention to be next Watford boss?
Content created and supplied by: KlassicBlog (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More