Football is a very interesting sport with millions of fans from every single continent on the planet (except the Antarctica obviously). The round leather game commands lots of passion and gives unexplainable entertainment to those who enjoy watching it.
Just like it everything good that happens, people never forget. All thanks to statistical bodies and record keepers, we have here 16 football records, which of them do you think is very hard to break?
1. Thomas Langu Sweswe. Unfortunately, this man played 90 minutes of a football match without touching the ball for once at least.
2. Ryan Giggs. The Welshman and Manchester United Legend scored 100+ goals without a single hat-trick.
3. Sergio Ramos. The controversial Spanish defender and Real Madrid current captain once collected 26 yellow cards in 38 matches.
4. Tottenham Hotspur. They have not won the league in 58 years.
5. Lionel Messi. The little magician holds the record for scoring 91 goals in a single year.
6. Kanu Nwankwo is the record holder for playing in 6 different AFCON tournaments, without scoring a single goal.
7. Robert Lewandowski. The Bayern Munich star holds the record for scoring 5 goals in 9 minutes.
8. Jese Lingard. The Manchester United player holds the record for not registering a single shot on target in 25 matches.
9. Eric Bailly. He once had a shot that went outside the stadium.
10. Liverpool. The reds reaching 97 points without winning the league.
11. Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Christiano Ronaldo both hold the record for scoring a goal in every single minute of a football match during their careers.
12. Sadio Mane has a strict record of scoring a hat-trick in two minutes.
13. Zinedine Zidane did not get caught offside throughout his career.
14. Real Madrid holds the record for winning 3 consecutive UCL trophies in modern era.
15. Harry Kane holds the record for scoring over 150 goals without winning any trophy.
16. Phillip Lahm has the record of not getting a single red card throughout his career.
Which of these records do you think is the hardest to break?
Content created and supplied by: EdoWriter (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More