- Victor Osimhen is close to completing a £74m move to Napoli. The Lille star's switch to the Serie A side will be announced soon as he will put pen to paper on a six-year contract.
- Kai Havertz is very interested in a move to Chelsea but Frank Lampard's side must secure Champions League football to land the attacker.
Rest Of Europe
- Borussia Dortmund have signed Jude Bellingham from Birmingham City for around €25m. The 17-year old Englishman has joined on a long-term contract and will earn around €3m-a-year.
- Unai Emery has agreed to become Villarreal's new permanent head coach ahead of the 2020-21 campaign.
- Juventus are looking to complement Cristiano Ronaldo this summer with the signing of either Wolves forward Raul Jimenez or Napoli striker Arkadiusz Milik. Roma's Edin Dzeko and Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette are also options for the Italian club.
- Zinede Zidane is expected to remain at the Bernabeu for the 2020/21 season.
- Hayden Mullins and Graham Stack will take charge of Watford for final two games against Man City and Arsenal.
What are your thoughts on this transfer news?
Content created and supplied by: Joy555 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More