Every sport has its legend who in every circumstance rises above all odds and deliver a great show to the fans. In football, the legend of this era is arguably Cristiano Ronaldo. Anytime you watch Ronaldo play, you're in for a very interesting game and you find it hard to get your eyes off him.
Here are 5 facts about Cristiano Ronaldo you might not know about;
1. Ronaldo's full name: many fans only know him as Cristiano Ronaldo, but when you look a little deeper you will find out his name is a little bit longer than that. His full name is Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro. He was named after Ronald Regan, an ex American president who was loved by Ronaldo's father.
2. Education: getting an educational degree is the ultimate achievement for most people, Ronaldo has passed that and he's now being studied by fourth year sociology students at the university of British Columbia Okanagan.
3. Cristiano Ronaldo museum: Ronaldo has a museum which his life, achievements, career, rare photos, trophies and award he has won over his life are dedicated.
4. Jumping power: to be an athlete there are some things you need to take into account. Cristiano Ronaldo shares his jumping record with a cheetah.
5. Richest footballer: Ronaldo was declared to be the first footballer in history to record $1billion career earnings.
Don't forget to like comment and follow for more articles like this.
Content created and supplied by: Qbanks (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More