The Premier League game week five continues yesterday, after some clubs played on Friday and Saturday, with the likes of Manchester City, Liverpool, Arsenal. A lot of incidents happened in the premier league today, a lot of VAR controversial issues.
Here is the list of today's played fixtures:
2. Brighton Vs Leceister City
3. Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea
1. West Ham 1-2 Manchester United: Manchester United was welcomed by West Ham at the London Stadium. Manchester United was victorious in today's game, with a win from behind. Benrahma opened the goalscoring chart with a strike that deflected Raphael Varane before entering the net. Cristiano Ronaldo helped Manchester United fought back into the game with a wonderful goal before the halftime break and Jesse Lingard came on to score the second goal for Manchester United after Manchester United was denied penalty three times in the game. David De Gea sealed the win after VAR gifted West Ham United a penalty in the last minute of the game but David De Gea saved it. Cristiano Ronaldo won the man of the match award.
2. Brighton Hove Albion 2-1 Leceister City: Brighton faced Leceister City for the fifth game of their premier league game campaign. Brighton beat Leceister City, with Maupay opening the goalscoring chart from the penalty spot and Danny Welbeck got the second goal for Brighton. Jamie Vardy scored the only goal for Leceister City following a sublime pass from Youri Tielemans. Leceister City could have won the game but VAR overturned two of their goals. Shane Duffy won the man of the match award.
3. Tottenham Hotspur 0-3 Chelsea: Chelsea has been phenomenal and outstanding this season, as they remain unbeaten in all competitions this season. They trashed Tottenham at the White Lane stadium, with goals from Ngolo Kante, Antonio Rudiger, and Thiago Silva. Thiago Silva won the man of the match award.
What do you think about this?
Share your thoughts in the comment section below and don't forget to like, share and follow for more information.
Thanks for reading.
Content created and supplied by: D_informant (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More