Here are the latest news from the transfer window.
- Paul Pogba is close to agreeing a new five year contract at Old Trafford.
- Manchester United face losing £25m of their £75m-a-year Adidas sponsorship if they fail to qualify for the Champions League.
- Manchester United are only expected to make an offer to sign England winger Jadon Sancho if they qualify for the Champions League. Borussia Dortmund anticipate an offer of €120m for their star if United make the top four.
- Adam Lallana is in talks with Former boss Brendan Rodgers about a possible move to Leicester City in the summer.
- Barcelona remain intent on offloading Philippe Coutinho this summer and have offered the Brazilian to Arsenal and Newcastle.
- Barcelona will not pursue a move for Neymar in the summer and have made Inter Milan striker Lautaro Martinez their top priority.
- Arsenal target Thomas Partey is on the verge of signing a new contract at Atlético Madrid. The La Liga side are prepared to double the midfielder's wages and his new release clause will be €100m.
- Chelsea remain interested in signing Leicester City Defender Ben Chilwell in the summer and are confident an agreement can be reached in the coming months.
- Frank Lampard is considering the option of giving Willan a new contract but no decision has been made.
Rest Of Europe
- The Premier League transfer window will open from 27th July and close on the 5th October.
- Borussia Dortmund have released André Schurrle after the club and player came to an agreement. The forward’s deal was due to expire at the end of next season.
- Juventus, Manchester City and Bayern Munich are interested in signing Wolves Foward Raul Jimenez in the summer.
- Paulo Dybala has agreed a new five year contract with Juventus.
Drop your comments like and Share this article with friends and family.
Content created and supplied by: Joy555 (via Opera News )