Here are the latest news from the transfer window.
- Paul Pogba is close to agreeing a new five year contract at Old Trafford.
- Manchester United face losing £25m of their £75m-a-year Adidas sponsorship if they fail to qualify for the Champions League.
- Manchester United are only expected to make an offer to sign England winger Jadon Sancho if they qualify for the Champions League. Borussia Dortmund anticipate an offer of €120m for their star if United make the top four.
- Adam Lallana is in talks with Former boss Brendan Rodgers about a possible move to Leicester City in the summer.
- Barcelona remain intent on offloading Philippe Coutinho this summer and have offered the Brazilian to Arsenal and Newcastle.
- Barcelona will not pursue a move for Neymar in the summer and have made Inter Milan striker Lautaro Martinez their top priority.
- Arsenal target Thomas Partey is on the verge of signing a new contract at Atlético Madrid. The La Liga side are prepared to double the midfielder's wages and his new release clause will be €100m.
- Chelsea remain interested in signing Leicester City Defender Ben Chilwell in the summer and are confident an agreement can be reached in the coming months.
- Frank Lampard is considering the option of giving Willan a new contract but no decision has been made.
Rest Of Europe
- The Premier League transfer window will open from 27th July and close on the 5th October.
- Borussia Dortmund have released André Schurrle after the club and player came to an agreement. The forward’s deal was due to expire at the end of next season.
- Juventus, Manchester City and Bayern Munich are interested in signing Wolves Foward Raul Jimenez in the summer.
- Paulo Dybala has agreed a new five year contract with Juventus.
Drop your comments like and Share this article with friends and family.
Content created and supplied by: Joy555 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More