Football is one of the most well-known sports worldwide. Some football players are more well-known than presidents. The footballing world has seen many excellent players who excel at what they do over the years. This generation is fortunate to have witnessed the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi play.
In this article, I'll show you throwback photos of some of the most well-known football players of today. While some have retired, others are still active in the sport. Some of the top footballers of this era's childhood photos are included below.
2. Robert Lewandowski: Robert Lewandowski was born on August 21, 1988. The striker began his football career as an unregistered player with Partyzant Leszno, a small team.
3. Emiliano Pierre-Emerick François Aubameyang is a striker who was born on June 18, 1989.
4. Eden Hazard: Eden Hazard was born on January 7, 1991. He began playing football when he was four years old. He was a member of Royal Stade Brainois, his hometown club.
5. Kevin De Bruyne: Kevin De Bruyne was born on June 28, 1991. In 1997, he made his debut for KVV Drongen, his local club.
6. Harry Kane: Harry Kane was born on July 28, 1993. In 2004, he began his career with Tottenham's development academy.
7. Gareth Bale was born on July 16th, 1989. In 2006, he began his career at Southampton.
8. Luka Modri: Luka Modri was born on September 9th, 1985. He began his career in the early 1990s.
9. Andrés Iniesta Luján: One of La Masia's best young players. On the 11th of May, 1984, he was born. He began his career as a member of the Barcelona youth program.
10. Zlatan Ibrahimovi: Zlatan Ibrahimovi was born on October 3rd, 1981. In 1996, he began his career with Malmo.11. Lionel Andrés Messi is widely regarded as the best footballer of all time. On the 24th of June, 1987, the magician was born. In 2003, he joined Barcelona as a player.
12. Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro: He is regarded as a better player than Lionel Messi by some. On February 5th, 1985, he was born. He began his career at the Sporting CP youth academy.
13. Ronaldo de Assis Moreira, also known as Ronaldinho Gacho, is a Brazilian footballer. On the 21st of March, 1980, he was born. He began his career with Gremio's youth team. In 1998, he made his senior debut.
14. Luis Suarez
15. Kylian Mbappé16. Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior
Content created and supplied by: Edyfine111 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More