The North London Club Arsenal would be in action on Wednesday when they face Championship side Wimbledon at Emirates Stadium.
The Arsenal first team players, Under 23 and fringe players are already training ahead of their crucial cup match against Wimbledon.
Most of the first team players were also spotted at the training ground ahead of crucial cup match against Championship side Wimbledon.
The likes of Ben White, Pierre Emerick Aubamayang, Emile Smith Rowe, Bukayo Saka, Martin Odegaard, Bernd Leno, Aaron Ramsdale, Gabriel Magalhaes, Thomas Partey, Granit Xhaka and Kieran Tierney were all pictured at the training ground.
The France and Arsenal attacker Alexander Lacazette was also spotted in group training with his teammates.
Let's take a look at 5 things I observed from Arsenal's training session this evening;
1. GROUP TRAINING AMONG THE PLAYERS: The Arsenal first team and fringe players were involved in a group training session ahead of their crucial match against Wimbledon.
The Arsenal Superstars Martin Odegaard, Thomas Partey and Emile Smith Rowe were all involved in the group training.
2. FOCUSED XHAKA: The 29 years old Arsenal Midfielder Granit Xhaka was spotted at the training ground.
The Switzerland and Arsenal Midfielder Granit Xhaka was also focused during their training session this evening.
3. FOCUSED LENO: The German and Arsenal goalkeeper Bernd Leno was also pictured at the training ground.
The 26 years old Arsenal goalkeeper was also focused during today's training session.
4. FOCUSED RAMSDALE: The England and Arsenal goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale was also focused during their training session this evening.
5. FOCUSED LACAZETTE: The France and Arsenal attacker Alexander Lacazette has returned to training after recovering from a minor injury.
The 28 years old Arsenal attacker was also focused during their training session.
Content created and supplied by: aspect76 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More