The North London based club Arsenal would be in action on Saturday when they travel away to face Brighton and Hove Albion at Amex Stadium.
The Arsenal first team players, Under 23 and fringe players are already training ahead of their crucial league match against Brighton and Hove Albion.
Most of the first team players were spotted at the training ground ahead of their crucial league match against Brighton and Hove Albion.
The likes of Bukayo Saka, Emile Smith-Rowe, Martin Odegaard, Pierre Aubamayang, Thomas Partey, Albert Lokonga, Bernd Leno, Aaron Ramsdale, Ben White, Kieran Tierney, Takehiro Tomiysu and Rob Holding were all pictured at the training ground.
The Brazilian and Arsenal youngster Gabriel Martinelli was also spotted in the group training with his teammates.
Let's take a look at 5 things I observed from Arsenal's training session this morning;
1. GROUP TRAINING AMONG THE PLAYERS: The Arsenal first team and fringe players were all involved in a group training session ahead of their crucial league match against Brighton.
The Arsenal superstars which include Pierre Aubamayang and Pablo Mari were all involved in the group training.
2. FOCUSED MARTINELLI: The 22 years old Arsenal attacker Gabriel Martinelli was spotted at the training ground.
The Brazil and Arsenal attacker Gabriel Martinelli was also focused during their training session this morning.
3. FOCUSED LENO: The German and Arsenal goalkeeper Bernd Leno was also pictured at the training ground.
The 26 years old Arsenal goalkeeper was focused during today's training session.
4. FOCUSED MAGALHAES: The Brazilian and Arsenal center back Gabriel Magalhaes was also focused during their training session this morning.
5. FOCUSED ROB: The England and Arsenal center back Rob Holding has returned to training after recovering from a minor injury.
The 25 years old Arsenal defender was also focused during their training session.
Content created and supplied by: aspect76 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More