Thomas Tuchel and his men will face Brentford on Saturday, the blues are ahead of Liverpool with only 1 point. Chelsea will only maintain their position if the boys get a victory against Brentford on Saturday. In this article, I will be showing you how Thomas Tuchel could Line-Up without Antonio Rudiger and Romelu Lukaku. Thomas Tuchel has not confirmed that both players will be unavailable for selection, but in case Lukaku and Rudiger didn't get the green light before the match.
1. GK: Edouard Mendy is fully fit ahead of the game, and he will surely start on Saturday.
2. CB: Thiago Silva
3. CB: Andrea Christensen didn't start their last premier league game against Southampton and he could start against Brentford on Saturday.
4. CB: Trevoh Chalobah was on the score sheet against Southampton and he could start on Saturday, the English youngster has been performing well.
5. RWB: Azpilicueta will lead the boys out on Saturday, the Chelsea captain lost the nations league final against France and he will be in action this week.
6. LWB: Ben Chilwell scored his first goal for the three lions last week, and he was on the score sheet in their last premier league game against Southampton. He could start ahead of Marcos Alonso on Saturday.
7. CDM: Jorginho
8. CDM: Kovacic has been doing really well this season, N'Golo Kante started training last week and I don't think that the French midfielder will start the game.
9. RW: Kai Havertz could start against Brentford on Saturday, after his performance against North Macedonia.
10. LW: Mason Mount
11. FW: Timo Werner was exceptional in his last three games, he scored a brace against North Macedonia.
What do you have to say about this? Share your thoughts in the comment section below and don't forget to like and share.
Content created and supplied by: SandrasNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More