Neymar Jr and Kylian Mbappe's future at PSG has been in the air since the beginning of the season, Neymar has been linked with a move back to Barcelona because he wishes to reunite with his old Friend Leo Messi. While Kylian Mbappe is reportedly closer to joining Real Madrid according to updates from Spanish Journalist.
🔵🔴 | Neymar & Mbappé updates:
PSG president Nasser Al Khelaifi has just confirmed to Sky Sport: “I think Neymar will stay here at PSG for a long time”. 🇧🇷
- Neymar is on the verge of signing a new contract with Paris Saint-Germain until June 2026, last details to be sorted soon - a ‘huge bonus’ will be included in the agreement if PSG will win the Champions League in the next years. 🌟
- The contract has not been signed yet but the agreement is “almost ready” by February. PSG are just waiting to complete last details and they expect Neymar to sign soon. ✍🏻
- Kylian Mbappé is also negotiating his new contract with PSG until June 2025 for more than €25m net per season. But there’s no agreement yet and nothing signed, the situation is still open. 🇫🇷
- Al Khelaifi also said to RMC Sport: “We'll invest a lot in the club, Neymar and Mbappé have no excuse to leave PSG”. 👀
After confirming few mins ago that Neymar will stay, #PSG president spoke to RMC Sport: “We'll invest a lot in the club, Neymar and Mbappé have no excuse to leave PSG”.
- Neymar contract is ‘ready’ and set to be signed.
- Talks on with Mbappé but nothing agreed or signed yet.
Content created and supplied by: Iamzeeboi (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More