Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is the current manager of Manchester United and he has been making good efforts for the Red Devils to see that they go far in the European leagues. He helped Manchester United go far last season despite not winning any trophies.
The truth is that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is under a lot of pressure after Man United lost three out of their last four games across all competitions this season. The worst is their loss against Aston Villa which appears to be the catalyst as United lost with their probably their strongest team including Cristiano Ronaldo.
I must say that Ole Gunnar Solskjaer made some mistakes with how he organizes his formation before a match start or should I say that too many skilled players are affecting him.
As a Manchester United fan, I have tried to assess negatives areas of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's time at the club so far and I am going straight forward to the main point since Manchester United fans want the best for their club and also want to win trophies this season.
With that, let's take a look at 6 negative ways Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's tenure at Manchester United has affected their players so far.
1. He brought a positive mentality around the club but couldn't handle it the way he was expected to do.
2. He organized a good squad capable of winning anything under the right coaching but he couldn't arrange these players so that they can play accordingly.
3. I think Manchester United players are under-coached and I am very sure that there are small teams in England that are better coached than the Red Devils are.
4. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has made Manchester United players run around like headless chickens throughout the pitch. I must say that there is no proper coaching and instruction before the start of any match.
5. Most of the matches Manchester United plays are bad and they are rescued by the individual brilliance of the players.
6. Manchester United is a good team but with the way Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has trained them, they now go behind to start playing good football which is very bad.
7. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Manchester United coaching staff has shown that they are tactically not capable of managing Manchester United. They even look lost most time.
8. Nothing has changed since 2019 and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has not learned from Mourinho's mistakes.
Meanwhile, which of the negative mistakes do you think to matter most as a Manchester United fan? What areas should Ole Gunnar Solskjaer work on?
Drop your opinions in the comment section.
Content created and supplied by: KlassicSports (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More