NOTE: Before Proceeding To Read, Please Don't Forget To Click, Comment, Share and Follow if it was helpful.
Let's hear your views on today's football news.
- Cristiano Ronaldo sets two amazing goal records in one night.
- Guardiola slams Arsenal: I have all the respect for what they are on the pitch - not much off it.
- Has Lionel Messi been robbed of his seventh Ballon D'Or win? - Ballon d'Or Coronavirus Sport Impact.
- England’s ‘Mr Incredible’ Ben Stokes inspires second test win over West Indies to level the series.
- Richarlison deals huge blow to Sheffield United’s Europa League hopes.
- Australia says it accepts the WC postponement call Mumbai.
- Troy Deeney rejects talk he will be involved in team selection against Man City.
Premier League Match Fixtures For Today.
Watford vs Manchester City
Aston Villa vs Arsenal
Atalanta vs Bologna
Sassuolo vs Milan
- BREAKING: Man City 'close' to completing £35 million deal to sign Premier League defenderm
- Man Utd have already agreed six new signings ahead of summer transfer window.
- Report - Nathan Ake Deal Nearly Completed.
- Man United backed to agree signing of £70million play breaker.
- Man United to sign £49m star, Arsenal meet release clause, Dwight McNeil.
- Manchester United send Jadon Sancho ultimatum to Borussia Dortmund.
- Man City inform Napoli of intent for Kalidou Koulibaly - first signs of 'concrete interest'.
- Chelsea 'target Kai Havertz will cost more than £90m if they wish to sign him from Bayern.
- Man Utd told to use transfer market to replace de Gea rather than Henderson.
- Transfer Talk: Man City to beat Man Utd, Chelsea for defender Ake.
- Report: City expected to sign Ake for £35M.
- Report: Manchester City, Bournemouth in talks over Nathan Ake deal.
- Transfer News: Manchester City close to signing Bournemouth defender.
- QPR round-up: Rangers eye striker, Eze latest and why Bright offer was accepted.
- Crystal Palace boss Hodgson: It’s clear we need to sign attacking players – this is a really bad spell.
- Man City close in on Nathan Ake transfer after holding talks with Bournemouth.
- Chelsea target set for £35 million Manchester City transfer.
- Tottenham goalkeeper Isak Solberg confirms he has signed first professional contract with club.
- Pep Guardiola challenges Man City players over summer signings Manchester.
- Man Utd boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer dealt transfer blow as Man City close on Nathan Ake deal.
- Norwich sign Danish midfielder Sorensen.
- Premier League transfer gossip: Leeds United told to seal free transfer, Sancho to Man Utd.
- Latest Tottenham transfer rumours: Jude Bellingham bid revealed, Victor Osimhen blow.
- Report: Newcastle takeover expected to be approved by Premier League bar one stumbling block.
- Man City approach Bournemouth over £35m transfer for Chelsea and United target.
- Burnley interested in signing Southampton's Harrison Reed after midfielder's loan spell.
- 'Tarnished with a failure' - Many Aston Villa fans react to key figure's potential exit.
Can Manchester United Signing With Nathan Ake Be A Good Lead For Them?
Content created and supplied by: KlassicBlog (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More