Chelsea who are currently occupying the first position on the premier league table, are regarded as one of the favorite team to win the premier league title at the end of the season. However, I decided to put up this article, to highlight some reasons why Thomas Tuchel men may play unbeaten in their next 5 fixtures.
1. Brentford Vs Chelsea: Chelsea will be playing Brentford in their first premier league fixture this week Saturday after the international break. Chelsea are arguably the favorite to secure all 3 points when they face Brentford this week Saturday.
2. Chelsea Vs Malmoe: Chelsea will be looking forward to returning to winning ways in the Champions league competition when they face Malmoe in their third champions league fixtures of the season. Malmoe are arguably one of the most easy team in the Chelsea's Champions league group stage this season and as such, Chelsea has a high probability of winning the match on Wednesday 20th 2021.
3. Chelsea Vs Norwich: Chelsea will be playing Norwich City in their second premier league fixture after the international break. Chelsea who won Norwich city home and away during the 2019 premier league season, will be looking forward to repeating the record when they host Norwich in their second fixtures after the international break.
4. Chelsea Vs Southampton: Chelsea who defeated Southampton last two weekends in the premier league competition, will be hosting them in the carabao competition on the 23rd of October 2021 and as such, alot of actions are expected to be displayed. Southampton are arguably a tough opponent for Chelsea, but the possibility of them defeating Chelsea is very low.
5. Newcastle United Vs Chelsea: The last time both teams met in the premier league competition, it was a 2 goals thriller game that ended in favor of Chelsea as they defeated Newcastle United by two goals to none. Newcastle are yet to record a victory over Chelsea in their last 5 fixtures and as such, the best they could play when they host Chelsea this month end is draw.
What are your thoughts about this? Do you think Chelsea can play unbeaten in this game highlighted above? Kindly share your opinion in the comments section below.
Like, share and don't forget to follow me for more updates.
Content created and supplied by: Goal.com (via Opera News )