The following are the fourteen hidden fact about west African (Nigeria) record holder
1. Nigeria is home to the world's wealthiest black man ( Aliko dangote)
2. Nigerian woman is Africa's second wealthiest black woman ( folorusho Alakija)
3. NIGERIA is the world's most successful and populous black nation.
4. Lagos is Africa's economic hub.
5. Nigeria has Africa's largest music industry.
6. Nigeria has Africa's largest film industry.
7.Nigeria is one of Africa's most prosperous soccer countries.
8. Nigeria is Africa's richest country.
9. Nigeria is the world's largest exporter of petroleum products.
10. NIGERIA has Africa's largest economy.
11. Nigeria was the first African country to launch a satellite into orbit.
12. Nigeria is the first African nation to win an Olympic gold medal
13. Nigerian novelists, poets, and authors are among Africa's best.
14. A Nigerian named Philip Emeguali was the first person to create the world's fastest machine.
Content created and supplied by: ClemimiReporter (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More