1. Liverpool goalkeeper, Alison Becker didn't find it funny against the Spanish giants, Real Madrid in the first leg of UEFA Champions league quarter finals. Vinicius Junior and Marco Asensio really gave the goalkeeper a tough time. The picture portrays the predicament of former Liverpool goalkeeper, Loris Karius.
2. It's quite a difficult task for some people to check how much money they've got left with them, especially if they're not that financially buoyant. Knowing that you're actually broke could be displeasing to your psychological sense.
3. For one to loses weight requires self-disciplined and consistency. But people suffering from obesity do find it difficult a times, even if they're strictly advise to regulate their nutritional intake.
4. That kind of look after almost a whole week of stress, reviewing and documenting from Monday to Friday, and your boss still persist you work on Saturday. Many people find could find it disgusting.
5. With the popular claim that love is in the air, is it colliding with gasses like Nitrogen, Oxygen and others?
Content created and supplied by: Comrade_ozovehe (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More