Manchester United will play their second consecutive UEFA Champions League game at Old Trafford on Wednesday after a victory against Villarreal, in their last champions league game. In this article, I will be showing you how Ole Gunnar could line-up against Atalanta on Wednesday.
1. GK: David De Gea is currently at his best, but that doesn't stop Manchester United from conceding plenty goals, the Spanish goalkeeper made a lot of saves against Villarreal, he could start against Atalanta on Wednesday.
2. CB: I don't think that Harry Maguire has fully recovered from his injury, because he made a lot of errors against Leicester City, I would prefer Eric Baily instead of the Manchester United captain.
3. CB: Victor Lindelof gave Marcus Rashford a lovely pass against Leicester City and I believe that he will start on Wednesday.
4. RB: Aaron Wan-Bissaka will be available for selection against Atalanta on Wednesday, he will take his place back, after he was shown a red card against Young Boys.
5. LB: Luke Shaw didn't feature against Villarreal due to the injury he sustained, Alex Telles replaced him and the Brazilian Left-back scored a lovely goal against Villarreal. Luke Shaw is available for selection and he might start ahead of Alex Telles.
6. CDM: Donny Van De Beek should be given an opportunity on Wednesday, he started the game from the bench in their last two premier league games.
7. CAM: Paul Pogba
8. CAM: Bruno Fernandes
9. RW: Mason Greenwood
10. LW: Marcus Rashford should start ahead of Jadon Sancho, who is under pressure, he could come from the bench in the second half.
11. FW: Cristiano Ronaldo scored the winning goal in their last UEFA Champions game and I believe that he will surely start on Wednesday.
Share your thoughts in the comment section below.
Content created and supplied by: SandrasNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More