1. Kolo Toure and Yaya Toure (Teammates at Manchester City):
They both played together at Manchester City. Kolo joined the club in 2009 while Yaya joined in 2010. They were both members of the squad that won the Premier League in the 2011-2012 season.
They were both part of the famous Manchester United class of '92. While Gary Neville spent a total of 19 years at the club, Phil spent 11 years before he joined Everton.
They both joined Chelsea in 2012 but while Eden went on to become a star at the club, Thorgan failed to make a single appearance for the senior team.
4. Thiago Alcantara and Rafinha Alcantara (Teammates at Barcelona):
Both of them were promoted from the La Masia to the Barcelona senior team. Thiago left the club for Bayern Munich in 2013 while Rafinha stayed until 2020 before he joined PSG.
5. Rafael da Silva and Fabio da Silva (Teammates at Manchester United):
6. Kevin-Prince and Jerome Boateng (Teammates at Hertha Berlin):
While they play for different national teams, they both played together for Hertha Berlin in the early stage of their career.
7. Andre Ayew and Jordan Ayew (Teammates at Swansea City):
Andre and Jordan Ayew both played together at Swansea City in the 2017-2018 season.
8. Taulant Xhaka and Granit Xhaka (Teammates at Basel):
While they play for different national teams and even clashed in the Euro 2016 tournament, they have both played together at Swiss club Basel.
9. Sven Bender and Lars Bender (Teammates at 1860 Munich and Bayer Leverkusen):
Apart from playing together at the national team, these German brothers have also played together as teamates at two different clubs.
10. Lorenzo Insigne and Roberto Insigne (Teammates at Napoli):
Lorenzo and his younger brother Roberto have both played together at Italian club Napoli.
11. Frank de Boer and Ronald de Boer (Teammates at Ajax, Barcelona, Rangers, Al-Rayyan and Al-Shamal):
Apart from playing together at the Netherlands national team, these twin brothers were teammates at five different clubs.
12. Hamit and Halil Altintop (Teammates at Wattenscheid 09 and Schalke 04):
While they played for different clubs at some point and even clashed in several competitions, they also played together and were club teammates on two different occasions.
13. Diego Milito and Gabriel Milito (Teammates at Zaragoza):
While Diego played for Inter Milan and Gabriel for Barcelona, they both cashed against each other in the 2009-2010 UEFA Champions League tournament. But they have also played together as teammates at Zaragoza between 2005 and 2007.
Content created and supplied by: Kamsiwrites (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More