WWE held its Monday Night Raw event last night with lots of Interesting matches.
Member of the new day Big E cashed in his money in the bank contract and we saw the outcome of that last night. The following are the results from Monday Night Raw that took place last night.
1. Charlotte Flair defeated Shayna Bazler.
2. Drew McIntyre and the Viking Raiders defeated Jinder Mahal, Beer and Shanky.
3. Damian Priest defeated Jeff Hardy.
4. Nikki A.S.H defeated Tamina.
5. Rhea Ripley defeated Natalya.
6. AJ Styles, Omos, MACE and T-Bar defeated the New Day, Mansoor and Mustafa Ali.
7. Doudrop defeated Eva Marie.
8. Bobby Lashley defeated Randy Orton.
9. Big E cashed in his money in the bank contract on Bobby Lashley and defeated Lashley to become the new WWE Champion.
Which of the matches did you see more interesting? Let's have your say in the comment section below.
Content created and supplied by: MeetFab (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More