It was a great performance from the boys tonight, after a 1-0 victory against Manchester City. Thanks to the only goal from Harkim Ziyech as he helped Thomas Tuchel's side knocked Manchester City out of the competition. I will be looking forward to showing you five Things we Learnt form the game tonight.
1. Thomas Tuchel secured his first ever Final for the blues and he will be looking forward to play Real Madrid in the Champions League semifinals after dropping Manchester City. Chelsea fans has been praising the German Manager on social media as they give him all the credit.
2. It took until April 17th to stop Manchester City dreaming of a quadruple.
3. Kelvin De Bruyne was ruled out of the game after sustaining an injury in the second half of the game.
4. Spanish righ-back put on a great performance against Manchester City tonight and he is set to lift the cup after helping Thomas Tuchel's side won 1-0.
5. 2019: Kepa Arrizabalaga refuses to be subbed off for Chelsea as they lose Vs Manchester City in the EFL Cup final. 2021: he keeps a clean sheet against them as they advance to the Final.
Chelsea fans reactions.
What are your thoughts on this?
Content created and supplied by: Blogmachine (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More