International football continued on Saturday with some world cup qualifiers and friendly games being played. Some of the Liverpool and Man United stars were in action representing their countries. They ended up recording a number of goals and assists to help their countries.
1) Cristiano Ronaldo : The Man United star scored his 112th International goal against Qatar last night. He opened the scoring for Portugal who eventually won the game 3-0
2) Sadio Mane : Mane was impressive for Senegal last night. Playing in a number 10 role, He scored Senegal first goal and also assisted the 4th goal.
3) Diogo Dalot: Portugal first goal was a goal made in Manchester. It was Dalot who assisted Cristiano Ronaldo for his goal.
4) Scott McTominay: The Man United midfielder was the hero for Scotland last night. A 94th-minute goal from Tominay won the game for the Scotts against Ireland.
5) Andy Robertson: While Tominay scored the 3rd goal for Scotland, it was Liverpool left-back who assisted Scotland’s first two goals.
6) Jadon Sancho: Although the former Dortmund star is yet to hit full stride at Man United, he was impressive against Andorra last night. Sancho assisted England’s first and 3rd goals yesterday.
Content created and supplied by: Akinsports (via Opera
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform