Lukaku displayed fine qualities for the Blues during yesterday's match against Zenit although not many chances were created for him to score goals. He is didn't lose confidence and belief during the match.
With that, let's take a look at 5 qualities Lukaku has brought to Chelsea so far this season after yesterday's UCL clash against Zenit.
1. He has brought enough confidence and belief to the players. They always believe in themselves with so much confidence.
2. He takes the pressure off Chelsea's play and he helped them understand the importance of been patient.
3. He has brought good communication among Chelsea players and he creates a certain atmosphere and energy around him and within the team.
4. Lukaku has helped the players love Chelsea more and also helped them to understand what their club is all about.
5. He has brought back the good spirit of scoring goals into Chelsea players like Havertz, Werner, and Mason Mount.
Thomas Tuchel loves working with him (Lukaku) because of these qualities and he can stop talking about him.
I think Lukaku has elevated Chelsea to a new level, a secret ingredient Tuchel will always use to win games against any club. Lukaku could become Chelsea's legend if he continues with his fine play.
Content created and supplied by: KlassicSports (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More