1. Neymar is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays as a forward for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain and the Brazil national team. He is widely regarded as one of the best players in the world. Neymar's move to Paris Saint Germain is currently the number highest transfer that ever happened in football. $263m.
2. Kylian Mbappe move to Paris Saint Germain in a deal worth $213m.
3. Philippe Coutinho's transfer from Liverpool to Barcelona in 2018 is the third biggest transfer in football history $181.
4. Joao Felix's transfer from Benfica to Athletico Madrid in 2019 is the fourth biggest transfer in football history $142m.
5. Antoine Griezmann $136m.
7. Ousmane Dembele to Barcelona in 2017, $125m.
8. Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus in 2018, $117m.
9. Paul Pogba to Manchester United in 2016, $116m.
Eden Hazard to Real Madrid in 2019, $113m.
Content created and supplied by: Blogmachine (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More