In this article, the latest transfer news across Europe will be highlighted. There are lots of transfer news currently out. Many rumours are being spread daily. A lot of pundits have said lots of things concerning the transfers
However, since the transfer window opened on July 1st, some deals have been completed, while some are still pending. Most clubs are looking forward to making lots quality signings so their team can compete in all competitions.
Let's take a look at the latest transfer news across Europe below;
1. DEAL DONE: Borussia Dortmund have signed Jude Bellingham from Birmingham City for around €25m. The 17-year old Englishman has joined on a long-term contract and will earn around €3m-a-year.
(Source: Borussia Dortmund)
2. Kai Havertz is very interested in a move to Chelsea Football Club but Frank Lampard's side must secure Champions League football to land the attacker.
(Source: Daily Mirror)
3. Jadon Sancho will have to push through a move and make it clear he wants to join Manchester United with Borussia Dortmund insisting they won't accept less than £100m for the England star.
(Source: Daily Mail)
4. Juventus are looking to complement Cristiano Ronaldo this summer with the signing of either Wolves forward Raúl Jiménez or Napoli striker Arkadiusz Milik.
Roma's Edin Džeko and Arsenal's Alexandre Lacazette are also options for the Italian club.
5. Former Arsenal head coach, Unai Emery has agreed to become Villarreal CF's new permanent head coach ahead of the 2020-21 campaign.
These are the latest transfer news across Europe;
Kindly like, comment and share the post.
Kindly click the follow button for more sports info and transfer news.
Content created and supplied by: MerryNews123 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More