Chelsea resumed back to their Premier League Campiagn tonight as they travelled down to play against Liverpool at Anfield Stadium.
Thomas Tuchel needs to win today match in other to move back to 5th Position in the EPL after a draw game against United.
In today's squad, Cesar Azpilicueta starts which makes him to become the 10th all-time highest appearance maker with 411th appearance whereby Timo Werner lead the line.
Subs: Kepa, Zouma, Alonso, Emerson, Kovacic, Havertz, Hudson-Odoi, Pulisic, Giroud.
During first half which ends 1-0, some Chelsea fans are unhappy with the way James is playing.
See Reactions of fans below.
- Nah, Reece James a bigger job. Tomori also as big before he froze him out for no reason. Introduced Gilmour too
- Reece James is just very frustrating today. Playing with no confidence what so ever. This guy is just playing against us.
- Reece James is passing the ball backwards unnecessarily when there’s acres of space and people to pass to in front.
- What's wrong with Reece James Today, just playing against us.... get him out please.
- Reece james has no football sense. Always killing a counter with his sideways/backward passes.
- Reece James will 90% pass back. The remaining 10% is side pass or cross..
- I’m a lover of Reece James but Lampety would have been an unreal wing back for us.
- Reece James is an annoying player Goddammit!!!!!
- Possession , possession what’s the fuck, let’s kill the game without winning more possession, we need an early substitute on Reece James.
- Why does Reece James take his first touch facing backwards EVERY TIME.
- Reece James need to do more, he's strong and fast, and technically a solid player, he needs to show more on the ball, attack Robertson more.
- Reece James has committed 3 fouls without a yellow here. Atkinson hasn't even blown up for 2 of them.
- Again n again, Reece james being a massive liability there. We don't need your backpass Reece.
What is your view on this? Drop your like, share and comment below.
Content created and supplied by: Oladnews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More