Thomas Tuchel and his men will face Malmo at Stamford Bridge tomorrow night, after a victory in their last premier league game. Chelsea failed to score a single goal in their last UEFA Champions League game against Juventus. In this article, I will be showing you how Thomas Tuchel could line-up against Malmo tomorrow and I believe that the London club will secure all the three points at Stamford Bridge.
1. GK: Edouard Mendy
2. CB: Trevoh Chalobah should start ahead of Sarr because Thiago Silva might be available for selection after he failed to feature against Brentford last week.
3. CB: Thiago Silva is set to return back to action against Malmo and I believe that he will start the game.
4. CB: Andrea Christensen will be available for selection and he did really well against Brentford, the Danish defender could start the game due to the absence of Antonio Rudiger.
5. RWB: Reece started the game from the bench against Brentford and I believe that it's going to be a wise decision, if Azpilicueta start ahead of him tomorrow.
6. LWB: Ben Chilwell is one of the top performers against Brentford, I believe that he will surely start ahead of Marcos Alonso tomorrow.
7. CDM: N'Golo Kante is fully fit and he will be available for selection tomorrow, the French midfielder could start ahead of Jorginho and I believe that he will make the difference against Malmo.
8. CDM: Ruben Lotfus-Cheek is at his best in the last few games, and I would pair him together with N'Golo Kante in the midfield. I believe that the two midfielders will hold the pressure from the Malmo attackers.
9. RW: Kai Havertz
10. LW: Mason Mount
11. FW: Romelu Lukaku could get a goal against Malmo tomorrow and he will surely start.
Content created and supplied by: SandrasNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More