Manchester United who had been on poor form in recent weeks, will be looking forward to returning to winning ways after the international break next weekend. However,I decided to put up this article, to mention the names of players Manchester United should consider selling and signing in January if they wish to win the premier league title this season.
A. Players to sell: Manchester United should consider selling the following players in January, to generate income to sign new players for the club.
2. Fred: The 28 year old Brazilian player, is yet to make an impact in Ole Solksjaer Manchester United squad this season, and as such, United board of management should consider offloading him in other to bring in a more quality player.
3. Donny Van De Beek. Since his arrival at manchester united last season, the 27 year old Dutch player, is yet to cement his spot in Manchester United starting XI, due to the presence of Bruno Fernandes and Jesse Lingard.
5. Lastly, Eric Baily.
B. Players Manchester United should consider signing in January.
1. Declan Rice: Manchester United should consider signing Declan Rice to replace Fred in the club starting XI.
2. Leon Goretzka: With Paul Pogba refusal to renew his contract at Manchester United, United should consider signing Bayern Munich star player Leon Goretzka as a potential replacement for Pogba.
3. Lastly, Kylian Mbappe. With Mbappe decision on leaving the club (PSG) in June 2022, PSG board of management will have no choice than to accept any offers that would come in for the French winger in January.
What are your thoughts about this? Kindly share your opinion in the comments section below.
Like and share.
Content created and supplied by: Goal.com (via Opera News )