It's unlikely that Quique will be discharged today but the manager's future is murky.
- According to Onda Cero journalist Alfredo Martinez, a tier-one source on Barcelona, Josep Maria Bartomeu is set to meet with Quique Setien on Friday.
- The president and the coach are set to discuss the latter's future at the club.
- It's unlikely that the final decision will be made today, but it is 'increasingly possible' that Setien won't be in charge of the team against Napoli.
- After the Osasuna defeat on Thursday, the ex-Betis manager admitted that he 'doesn't know' if he'd be Barca coach when the Champions League
- Meanwhile. the relationship between the Barcelona squad and the coaching staff has completely deteriorated, as was reported earlier today.
The club have really struggled recently and it got more embarrassing astee they lost to 10 men Osasuna. The club is in serious problem and Messi stated it clearly after the game that if they continue this way they will lose to Napoli in the champions league game coming in few weeks time.
Content created and supplied by: PrinceSan (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More