Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro is a Portuguese player in the Italian football division system. He plays for the football club Juventus as a forward left winger since he moved to the club on the 10th of July, 2018. He is a record breaker and a record setter. He has broken many records and he has set many records.Here are some of the records that he holds:
1. Cristiano Ronaldo has scored a goal in every single minute of his career starting from the 1st minute to the last minute. He holds this records with another Italian player Zlatan Ibrahimovic. This link show a video on YouTube to confirm this record,
2. Ronaldo holds the records for the most Ballon D'or awards won by an European player with five(5) Ballon D'ors in the year 2008, 2013, 2014, 2016 and the last one in 2017.
3. He is the only player who has scored a free kick in Serie A, Premier League, La Liga, FIFA World Cup and UEFA Champions league. He scored his first free kick goal for Juventus with a 4 - 1 win against Torino at the 61st minute to seal the world record with his 43rd attempt in his match against them this season.
He scored the goal against the Torino goalkeeper Sirigu to seal the deal. The other two goals were scored by Paulo Dybala at the 3rd minute and Juan Cuadradro at the 29th minute. At the 87th minute, Koffi Djidji scored an own goal to seal the 3 points for the Italian Giants.
4. He is still the highest goal scorer in the history of Real Madrid ( over 400 goals ).
Cristiano Ronaldo is still the highest goal scorers in the history of Real Madrid with 450 goals even after leaving the whites in 2018. He made 438 appearances and his goal tally is 1.03 goals per match.
He has scored many goals since his joining of the whites club in the year 2009. He scored 312 in La Liga, 105 in the Champions League, 22 in the Copa del Rey, 6 in Club World Cup, 4 in the Spanish Super Cup and 2 in the UEFA Super Cup. He is still the highest goal scorers in La Liga
5. Ronaldo has the record for the most UEFA champions League goals with a record of 128 goals followed by his FC Barcelona rival, Lionel Messi with 114 goals.
He has scored many sensational goals including his two bicycle kicks against Juventus and Liverpool in the 2017 Champions League. He scored his bicycle kick against Juventus in the quarter finals in the minute and he was even applauded by the Juventus fans. The goal was included in the nomination that season for the UEFA goal of the year.
Ronaldo being applauded by the Juventus fans for such a sensational goal
6. He is the fastest player to score 150+ goals in La Liga.
Ronaldo scored 450 goals in La Liga but he has a record of being the fastest player to score 150, 200 and 300 goals in La Liga. He scored 150 in just 140 appearances. Then he scored his 200th in his 178th game and his 300th in his 286th game.
7. He has scored an hatrick in every football league division he has played in. The 35 year old Portuguese superstar has a total of 56 career hatricks. His first ever three goals against Cagliari saw him became the only player in history to hit hatrick in Serie A, La Liga, Premier League and as well as the World cup. The 35 year old scored one hatrick in Premier League with Manchester United, one for Portugal in a 3 - 3 match against Spain in the 2018 World Cup, and an astonishing number of 34 with Real Madrid in La Liga.
8. He is the first player to win League titles for three different clubs in Europe's top league. He sealed this record after winning the Scudetto last season with the Italian club Juventus after a 2-1 win against Florentina. He won league titles in Premier League with Manchester United, La Liga with Real Madrid and Serie A with Juventus.
9. He has a record for the most dribbles in a single match. He is a dribbling machine. Back in the days, especially in Manchester United, Ronaldo was probably the most exciting dribbler in football. When he was in Manchester United, he completed 20 successful dribbles in a match against Benfica.
The Portuguese superstar has being an out-and-out goal scorer for the past few seasons, so the younger football fans may not realise what a sensational dribbler the superstar used to be back in the days.
10. Finally, he has defiled the law of gravity by jumping high and suspending in the air to make a header. Ronaldo defies the law of gravity while lifting into the air. He has the highest hump in the history of football. His jumps are superhuman, he has a highest hump of 71cm(2.56m or 8.38ft). He jumps with a force of 5G. He recorded his highest jump in his match against Sampdoria. He has the combined fitness of a NBA player and a high jumper. Isn't that incredible?
Which do you think is the hardest to break?
Ronaldo is a record breaker and a record producer. He has broken many records and he has set many records. These are just ten in his list of his achievements. Like, share, comments and follow for more news about the GOAT. Thanks for reading.
Content created and supplied by: Jamosikixcl (via Opera News )