1. According to reports from Fabrizo Romano, Manchester United are preparing the official bid to Real Madrid for Raphael Varane after direct talks since four days. Manchester United offered him a contract until 2026.
2. Done Deal: Wolfsburg has completed the signing of Lukas Nmecha from Manchester City for a €13m fee. Manchester City has a buy back clause included in the deal for Nmecha.
3. Done Deal: Rennes has completed the signing of Kamaldeen Sulemana from Nordsjaelland for a €21m fee.
4. Arsenal has reached an agreement with Brighton for the signing of Ben White for a €50m fee. According to Fabrizo Romano, Arsenal is working to announce both Sambi Lokonga and Ben White signings in the next days.
5. Inter Milan is interested in signing Nahitan Nandez on loan from Cagliari. Both clubs are in talks to reach an agreement.
Share your thoughts in the comment section below and don't forget to like and share.
Content created and supplied by: GaviNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More