Cristiano Ronaldo has reacted to man United latest defeat having seen his side suffer three defeat in less than 2 weeks which include, defeat against young boys, then to West Ham in the carabao cup and now to Aston Villa in the Premier League.
Ronaldo who is known for his quest for excellence and penchant for winning, was heavily silenced by the villan defence in Saturday's defeat as he was caught a frustrated figure throughout the game.
The 36 years old Ronaldo was re-signed by Man United last transfer market and was brought in to solve the goals problem in this man united side and though has been prolific so far since the start of the season by scoring four goals in all competition, but was kept quiet by the villans defenders with Kourtney Hause dealing the knockout blow to man United when he headed in a corner in the 88th minute.
Cristiano Ronaldo has told his teammate that they must show their full-strength especially in a competition like the Premier League every point counts, he said they must react immediately, get back on their feet and show their full strength.
Ronaldo would have had an opportunity to level things up for man united if not for the issue of who would be the penalty taker for Man United. Man United fans are left wondering what would have been if Ronaldo has taken it instead of Bruno Fernandes who blew up the opportunity to level things up for his team when they were awarded a penalty towards the last few minutes of the match.
Man United will be back to action on Wednesday when they take on Villarreal in the Champions League and willl hope to put their recent struggles behind them and according to Ronaldo show their full-strength.
Do you think Bruno Fernandes should keep on taking penalty or should it be handed over to Ronaldo due to his recent penalty miss.
Let's here your comments and your opinion by using the comment box below and please do not forget to share, like and also follow us if you find this article interesting.
Content created and supplied by: Princemedia (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More