1. Charlotte Flair: flair is a massively popular star for WWE and her work in the ring backs up her popularity, being a second generation superstar. She helped create a history at WrestleMania 35 with her role in the first all women main event.
2. Becky Lynch: currently the most popular female wrestler in WWE. Becky brought womens wrestling and the business as a whole, to a new height in 2019. She has made a great history in the business and is one of the best in history.
3. Tessa Blanchard: At the age of 24, Tessa put together an unforgettable year. She is one of the best and strongest women in NXT.
4. Shayna Baszler: Shanyna held the NXT womens champion for a year before dropping it to Rhea Ripley on NXT. She was presented as dominant in NXT.￼
5. Tie: Sasha Banks and Bayley: these two had had quit a history together in WWE.
Please share your thoughts below.
Content created and supplied by: Fridaydavie (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform