Technological advancements occur in most parts of the world. Countries all over the world are all in a bid to make their respective nations better than expected. The most advanced countries in areas of development have been listed below.
10. Netherlands: They are the 10th most developed country in the world with a HDI of 0.933. They have the 17th highest GDP despite having a population of about 17 million, the 65th largest population in the world. The life expectancy in Netherlands is about 82.1 years.
9. Singapore: They are the 9th most developed country in the world. Their economy is on a high level as the country is very peaceful. The life expectancy in Singapore is 83.5 years.
8. Sweden: Sweden is the 8th most developed country with a HDI of 0.937. They are one of the easiest countries to do trade with. They have a life expectancy of 82.7 years.
7. Iceland: Having a HDI of 0.938, Iceland is the seventh most developed country. Iceland has a reputation for helping under developed countries.
6. Australia: Having a HDI of 0.938, their life expectancy is 83.3 years and the infant mortality rate of Iceland is 3 out of every 1000 births.
5. Hong Kong, China: Having the same HDI of 0.939 with Germany, Hong Kong is rated 5th. Hong Kong has a life expectancy of 84.7, the highest rated of any other country.
4. Germany: Having a HDI of 0.939, they are rated fourth on the list. The quality of living in Germany is very high. They export high quality automobiles and electronics from big companies.
3. Ireland: Ranked the third most developed country in the world, they possess a HDI of 0.942. They moved higher in ranking than any other country in the last five years. Life expectancy in Ireland for women is 83.6 years and for men is 79.7 years.
2. Switzerland: Possessing a HDI of 0.947, their life expectancy is 83.6 years. They are also known to have the strongest growth outlook.
1. Norway: Being considered as the most developed country in the world, Norway possesses a HDI of 0.954, and a life expectancy of 82.3 years. They are also one of the world's wealthiest nations.
Countries following behind are as follows:
13. United States Of America
14. United Kingdom
Below is the table that accordingly rates countries in order of their development.
Please, let us know your feedback on this article.
Content created and supplied by: Newscity (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More