There are numerous young superstars across Europe that have displayed their prowess as "ballers"
Below is a list of the 5 currently in-form
1. Kylian Mbappe - The 22 year old is a French professional footballer who plays as a forward for Ligue 1 club Paris Saint-Germain and the France national team. Widely considered as one of the best players in the world, he is known for his dribbling, explosive speed, and clinical finishing. He rose to prominence in 2016 after a fantastic season with the French side, AS Monaco.
He has won three ligue 1 titles, 2 coupe de france titles and a world cup
2. Marcus Rashford- The 23 year old Manchester United forward is known for his great speed, dribbling, and finish. A Manchester United player from the age of seven, Rashford scored two goals on both his first-team debut against Midtjylland in the UEFA Europa League in February 2016 and his Premier League debut against Arsenal three days later. He also scored in his first Manchester derby, as well as on his EFL Cup and UEFA Champions League debuts. With United, Rashford has so far won the FA Cup, EFL Cup, FA Community Shield and Europa League. He was awarded a Member of British Empire (MBE) in 2020 for his campaign against child food poverty in the United Kingdom
3. Erling braut haaland- A Norwegian striker who plays professional football for Borussia Dortmund. He got very popular in the football world after scoring nine goals in the Norway under-20 team's 12–0 win against Honduras at the 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Lublin, Poland. He's just 20 years 10 months old and he's among the most sought after footballers in Europe currently after he has shown his goal scoring prowess.
4. Phil Foden- He is an English professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Premier League club Manchester City and the England national team. Foden's breakthrough into professional football came in 2017 when he won the FIFA U-17 World Cup Golden Ball award following England's successful Under-17 World Cup campaign. He made his debut for City during the same year and in December was named BBC Young Sports Personality of the Year.
5. Bukayo Ayoyinka Saka- is an English professional footballer who plays as a winger or left-back for Premier League club Arsenal and the England national team. He is the youngest player on this list but undoubtedly one of the most talented players in this generation. He has Nigerian origin but has chosen to commit his future to England.
He has won FA Cup and Community shield with Arsenal so far.
Content created and supplied by: Abimbola_Quan (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More