These players couldn't help their team in the Matchday 8, they were poor and I believe that the players will bounce back in the next game. In this article, I will be showing you the 11 players that were poor in the Matchday 8.
2. CB: Harry Maguire was not at his best against Leicester City yesterday, he is one of the major reasons why Manchester United lost the game and he also failed to keep a clean sheet, after Manchester United conceded 4 goals.
3. CB: Craig Cathcart was not at his best against Liverpool, he couldn't handle the pressure from the Liverpool trio, he failed to keep a clean sheet and the game ended in a 5-0 defeat.
4. RB: Aaron Wan-Bissaka
5. LB: former Tottenham Left-back Danny Rose was very poor against Liverpool, he couldn't stop Mohamed Salah and he also failed to keep a clean sheet.
6. CM: Jack Cork couldn't control the midfield against Manchester City on Saturday, he played 0 shots and 0 key passes.
7. CM: Shelvey was very poor against Tottenham, he came into the game in the second half, he received a red card.
8. CM: Struijk
9. RW: Alex Iwobi failed to deliver against West Ham United today, he was not at his best and the manager decided to subbed him off in the second half.
10. LW: Josh Sargent could have secured all the three points for Norwich City against Brighton, but he missed a goal from a close range.
11. FW: Joelinton played the full 90 minutes against Tottenham and he failed to register a single shot.
Content created and supplied by: SandrasNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More